Tallwave and KBA Alliances have a unique set of capabilities that is well-suited for the ISV ecosystems around certain Microsoft and other platforms and software products, including:
- Modernize and streamline the UI and customer experience to reflect core user values and familiarity with common tools and methods of operation.
- Migration of legacy platforms to modern, cloud-based, mobile-friendly and API-driven architectures.
- Expand or enhance the ISV’s market position through state of the art branding and positioning.
- Help ISVs to port to other product ecosystems (e.g.) from MSFT to Salesforce or legacy ERP/ERM/EHR and vice versa).
- Install scalable sales and marketing systems to drive growth and sustain pipeline.
Overview of KBA/Tallwave
KBA is a strategic consulting firm, catering to growth and development of Independent Software Vendors and Cloud Services providers, with specialization in the Microsoft Partner Ecosystem.
Tallwave is a venture development firm that works with venture-backed start-ups, mid-size and enterprise companies on digital products and digital transformation. This includes modern UI/UX, mobile and SaaS development, branding, and marketing